Sunday, August 31, 2008

still here....just about........

My keyboard broke last week,thanks to my children bashing it around with their games.Thankfully it's Back2School tomorrow.....yes I do believe that is a choir of angels singing.......so no computer allowed on school days! Well.....what a week,I really am exhausted and just about finished with the summer.The heat here in Nazareth is just so humid,stifling,sticky..anymore adjectives? We will be moving to our new apartment soon (I hope very soon) and i said to my husband that there is absolutely NO WAY I am going to live through another summer here without a decent mazgan(air-conditioning). I want my house to be freezing cold next summer! I just looked out the window and noticed all the flashing lights and decorations across town(we have a view across the whole of Nazareth from our house,it's really beautiful at night) and I just remembered that Ramadan starts tomorrow.I think we are all starting to compete with eachother over who has the most lights for Christmas and Ramadan!!! Every year they seem to multiply on both sides! I really MUST sort out this blog properly and get some photos on here.There really is a wealth of subjects to photo here....SO many really beautiful and interesting things to record.....will do that this week.........

No comments: