Thursday, August 7, 2008

MAD DOGS AND ENGLISH WOMEN.........

You would think that me being a brit that I woould be relishing all this hot weather, but it's usually about this time of year that I start longing for the grey drizzle of England and the smell of wet oak trees.It's SSSSOOOOOO HHHOOOTTTTTTT!!!! I walk around all day as though I've been drugged.Can't get going with all the housework.4 or 5 in the afternoon is usually when I start getting some energy back.As I say every summer.....ROLL ON WINTER!!!!!! ....At least the kids are busy with all their summer activities. My 2 boys are obbbbsessed with kites. Every conversation that you have with them, somehow becomes about kites.The making of kites, the flying of kites...please don't talk to me about kites I say. HALLAS,BIKAFFI (which means ENOUGH!) in Arabic.

No comments: