Wednesday, August 20, 2008

holy mother of god when are they going back to school.....

yes....... it seems to be that time of year again.....that couple of weeks before school starts when the lack of routine seems to have gone to everyones heads!!!!! So now that all the summer camps and swimming courses are over and the sports weeks and the day trips are winding down, my kids have a full schedule of lying on the sofa watching TV and asking me whats for lunch every five minutes!!! The fridge door is open and shut so many times everything in it is starting to melt. We had a good summer but I miss the routine of school.I'm so ready for it.My house is an absolute TIP.It gives me the jitters.I'm having to do deep breathing exercises to calm myself down when I'm confronted with more mess. I have fantasies about getting as many garbage bags as I can find and just throwing everything out...everything....no clutter,no mess...just pure clean space....aaaahhhhh if only it were possible. Also,it's so hot here, it makes me mildly psycotic.

2 comments:

Leora said...

We've got the pre-when is school gonna start atmosphere over here, too, but no garbage bags are necessary. Just kids glued to computers, watching TV over the internet (we don't have "real" TV, but that doesn't seem to prevent them from finding tv shows on the internet). Hope you find a way to stay sane. And cool.

melissa6 said...

wow... thanks leora!!! My first comment...gasp...are people actually reading this thing???!!!!!