Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My back is killing me...........

Tes....it's back breaking work.......getting everyones books ready for school.I have 4 now in elementary school so that is alot of books.I've just got to get it over and done with.At least when they go back to school I'll be able to get some semblance of a routine again.I just sigh in despair when I look around at my messy house.It's just impossible to keep any order when they are all at home. today I bought a new camera which I am really pleased about......now all I have to do is figure out how to get photo's onto this blog!!!! I'm very computer illiterate.OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.... i can't believe Bernie Mac is dead!! OOOOOHHHHH...poor Bernie Mac...was he not one of the most hilarious men on this planet...I'm really sad about that,i used to watch his show and roll off my sofa laughing.. now back to the heat..it is completely disabling...I can't wait until we have to wear shoes and socks again and have lovely thick blankets on the beds with hot water bottles and heating on...ooooooo..I can't wait (I say this every year without fail and then spend the whole winter whinging about the cold)

No comments: