Wednesday, September 17, 2008

cold turkey.......

it's been quite a few days since I posted anything........I was just lying in bed hoping to get an early night and I could feel the computer calling me from the other room.It's amazing how quickley it becomes so addictive.I just had to take a break cold turkey because i just seemed to be spending so much time on here.You start reading other peoples blogs and you seriously can't stop! before you know it 2 hours have gone by,then 3.........switching on the computer is like opening up a door into a secret world that you feel compelled to become a part of.How do serious bloggers find the time? do they set themselves strict time limits?

3 comments:

Leora said...

Sometimes I say I'm logging off now! And then I read one more blog post.

I work on the computer all day doing websites, so sometimes reading a blog post here and there can be a nice break. But then I have to make myself go back to the work. It's not easy; the world is full of such interesting people.

SuburbanCorrespondent said...

We totally neglect our families, that's how.

Nice to meet you!

melissa6 said...

hello...sub corr!!! did you send me an email mentioning netanya..cos i'm blogging from Nazareth!!!!! I'm honoured to get a comment from you!!!!!!!!